Vision plays a vital role in our lives, so it is crucial to take the necessary steps to maintain good ocular health. Here at RevolutionEYES we take pride in the quality of care we provide. We are a family practice that focuses on the use of new technology to better meet our patients’ needs. At RevolutionEYES, we provide a variety of services, from routine eye exams to specialty contact lens fits and management of various ocular diseases. Our skilled team of Carmel optometrists are happy to offer the following services among several others:
- Comprehensive eye exams – Comprehensive eye exams are important for detecting serious ocular diseases that may otherwise go unnoticed. Here at RevolutionEYES, Dr. Ciano, Dr. Schuetz, and Dr. Downey utilize sophisticated retinal imaging technology instead of dilation, so patients can continue with their day uninterrupted after their eye appointment. In addition to assessing ocular health, our team evaluates visual acuity to diagnose any possible refractive disorders that require correction. We specialize in all types of visual correction, whether you are nearsighted, farsighted, have astigmatism, or bifocal needs.
- Management of ocular diseases – Our skilled optometrists, Dr. Ciano, Dr. Schuetz, and Dr. Downey are experienced with managing a variety of eye diseases, which may cause irreversible vision loss if untreated. These include glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, and many others.
- Advanced technology services – We pride ourselves on offering state-of-the-art techniques and technologies. Our Carmel optometrists utilize sophisticated retinal imaging in place of dilation and specialize in fitting hard-to-fit contact lenses for astigmatism, presbyopia, and keratoconous.
- Urgent care – The eyes are vulnerable to infections, irritation, and injuries that may require our care. Dr. Ciano, Dr. Schuetz, and Dr. Downey can properly diagnose and treat infections such as “pink eye” (conjunctivitis), corneal ulcers, and styes. We are also equipped to diagnose ocular emergencies such as retinal detachments or trauma related injuries and can refer for surgery if necessary.
- LASIK and refractive surgery co-management – If you’re interested in pursuing LASIK or other refractive surgery, our RevolutionEYES team can provide necessary pre-operative and post-operative care. We’ll work with your eye surgeon to ensure you have the exact corrective prescription necessary and receive regular follow-up exams. We are always open to answering any questions you have about the refractive surgery process.
- Dry eye – Chronically dry eyes can cause redness, pain, irritation, vision problems, and even corneal damage. Our Carmel optometrists can examine your medical history, lifestyle, and tear film consistency to determine the underlying cause of your dry eye syndrome and prescribe the appropriate treatment. To remain on the cutting edge of dry eye treatment, Dr. Ciano, Dr. Schuetz, and Dr. Downey continually invest in new technologies and innovative treatments for dry eye.
- Computer vision – Consecutive hours of computer work or mobile device usage can cause serious eye fatigue and vision issues. The blue light emanating from screens may even contribute to macular degeneration over time. We can recommend protective measures ranging from special “blue-blocking” lenses to changes in your work schedule. At RevolutionEYES, we now offer ergonomic specific and custom designed lenses that are personalized for our patients’ individual work stations.
- Frames – Let us serve as your one-stop resource for a wide selection of designer and customizable frames. Our skilled team can help you find the best frame style for your face. We feature some of the best-known brands in fashion as well as exclusive frame lines from around the world, only found here at RevolutionEYES in Carmel, IN. In our Bespoke design studio, you can customize a frame to create a pair of glasses that is truly one-of-a-kind.
We look forward to providing quality eye care at the forefront of technology for your entire family. Call (317) 844-2020 or click here to schedule an appointment with our highly qualified Carmel optometry team today!